Resources about ALS
By partnering with The ALS Association, we can connect our clients with a variety of helpful resources—providing you additional support, materials, and educational information to help support you, your family, and other caregivers.
Click on a link below for more information
- Suggestions and Information on Dysarthria (Slurred Speech) and Augmentative Communication
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Resources
- Living With ALS© Mobility, Activities of Daily Living, Home Adaptations
- Living with ALS: Functioning When your Mobility is Affected ( PDF download)
- Nutrition Considerations for People with ALS